Vintage Tractor Insurance
You may be taking part in an agricultural show or driving the vehicle, you can rest assured our insurance policy will cover you in the event of theft or accident within the British Isles, the Republic of Ireland and countries of the European Union plus Lichenstein Norway and Switzerland.
Available to you in optional sections, our Vintage Tractor Insurance enables you to choose the most appropriate level of cover for your specific requirements.
As the UK’s largest independently owned broker, Towergate’s enormous buying power gives you access to a competitive panel of insurers. This keeps the quality of your cover high and your premiums as low as possible.
In the event that you need to make a claim, call us on 0114 250 2770.
Key features of cover
Count on the Walker Midgley team to arrange a Vintage tractor Insurance policy for you with features that include:
- Public and Products Liability
- Loss or damage to your road trailer and its contents such as tools and equipment (up to £250) in UK and temporarily elsewhere
- Accidental Damage, Fire & Theft cover for your Vintage Tractor and trailer including the contents if damaged, stolen or taken without your permission anywhere in the UK or Europe
- Home Workshop Insurance that covers not only damage to the workshop buildings but loss and damage to workshop machinery, stock, tools and equipment
- Vintage Tractor Insurance Product Information
- Vintage Tractor Package Policy
- Steam Road, Commercial and Vintage Vehicle Policy
- Consumer Service Terms